Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are These The Happiest Faces You Ever Did See?


"For you see, each day I love you more

Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

~Rosemonde Gerard
 
This picture just melts my heart.  They both look like the happiest people in the world.  Max loves his Grammie with all of his heart.  He is such a little lover boy.  Whenever he sees this woman, he runs to her and gives her the biggest, full-on body hugs and kisses.  It makes me so happy and satisfied to see my baby love my mommy oh so much.  I love her with all my heart and I never doubted for a moment that my baby would love her, but it is so amazing to see this relationship first hand and to see just how much they adore each other.
 
Every Saturday morning, Max likes to be Grammie's wake up call.  He will go up to Grammie's bedroom door and knock on the door all the while saying "Knock, knock Grammie.  Grammie, Grammie, Graaaaammmiiiieeee.  Knock, knock."  She will open the door and he will jump in to her arms and put her in a bear hug topped with a kiss.  I can't imagine waking up a better way! 
 
They just bring each other so much joy and I am so thankful that I was able to have a grandbaby for this amazing woman.  She would tell you "It's about TIME!", but as we know, all on your own time.  There is no need to rush someone who is not ready for this ultimate endeavour.  And now I am ready to have a dozen beautiful babies!  This is why it's a good thing that I didn't start having children at a younger age.

No comments:

Post a Comment